Este tema celebra un concierto de U2 pasado o futuro, con participación de redes sociales y retransmisión en directo. ayuda

Showtime: Mon 19 Jun 01:00 AM UTC
  1. Is that a mistake in the setlist above,
    or did they really replace Ultra Violet for MW???
    WTF
  2. The slide solo is back!!! Only reason to hear this song one more time
  3. I simply do not understand why U2 plays only 21 songs, for a band with the status of U2 this just a shame and a insult for their other songs. (not talking about the setlist rotation).
  4. Originally posted by ferrari:I simply do not understand why U2 plays only 21 songs, for a band with the status of U2 this just a shame and a insult for their other songs. (not talking about the setlist rotation).
    Probably cbf this tour, but U2 has never been a band to have massive setlist's
  5. Do disappointing to read. Go to Toronto this Friday.

    A Sort of Homecoming... GONE
    I Will Follow... GONE
    The Litttle Things That Give You Away... GONE
    Ultraviolet... GONE
  6. Originally posted by AMLBONO:Do disappointing to read. Go to Toronto this Friday.

    A Sort of Homecoming... GONE
    I Will Follow... GONE
    The Litttle Things That Give You Away... GONE
    Ultraviolet... GONE
    GONE...Yet to be performed.
  7. This has indeed turned into a greatest hits + greatest album setlist, hasn't it?
  8. That's the first show I've listened into in a bit but I thought it was a great performance. Not my preferred setlist as I'd chose ultraviolet over mysterious ways, ASOH over Bad (or preferably as well as bad) and The Little Things over Vertigo but the performance itself was great. Bono seems to be very confident with the show now which makes a massive difference. Have to say though the gig I'm most looking forward to now is East Rutherford 2 since that's when we'll see the most rotation I'd imagine but the band do look on fire now.
  9. Kinda but then every tour is a bit like a greatest hits plus new album setlist so I don't think it's fair to label this particular tour as a greatest hits one. I don't think they feel the need to play any other rarities when we've got 6 from TJT. There's still 7 non singles in the set too Bad plus 6 (or 7 depending on if you count one tree hill as a single) from TJT which makes up 1/3 of the set so not overly packed with hits I wouldn't say.
  10. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Kinda but then every tour is a bit like a greatest hits plus new album setlist so I don't think it's fair to label this particular tour as a greatest hits one. I don't think they feel the need to play any other rarities when we've got 6 from TJT. There's still 7 non singles in the set too Bad plus 6 (or 7 depending on if you count one tree hill as a single) from TJT which makes up 1/3 of the set so not overly packed with hits I wouldn't say.
    But I doubt there are too many people who don't know JT in it's entirety at each show. It's is/was an album that got a ton of play as a whole (not necessarily on radio but at parties, in dorm rooms, etc.)

    After that, almost all of the songs have been plucked from 18 Singles - which, I'm okay with...just making an observation.
  11. Originally posted by RUMMY:[..]
    But I doubt there are too many people who don't know JT in it's entirety at each show. It's is/was an album that got a ton of play as a whole (not necessarily on radio but at parties, in dorm rooms, etc.)

    After that, almost all of the songs have been plucked from 18 Singles - which, I'm okay with...just making an observation.
    I think there will be loads of people who don't know TJT in it's entirety. There's so many casual fans at these stadium gigs that probably only care about the first 3 on the album. Maybe not though, that's just my view, I think with all the great albums out there by any band the album tracks always seem to get forgotten about by the general public at least.
If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more