1. After having seen three shows in person (Rome & Barcelona) I want to take back negative comments I have made about this tour.
    I really liked all three shows, this setlist works and I didn't long for any variation after the first show. Then we got A Sort of Homecoming and MW.
    Elevation and Vertigo, which I often skip on bootlegs and records blew me away!
  2. Originally posted by Papo:After having seen three shows in person (Rome & Barcelona) I want to take back negative comments I have made about this tour.
    I really liked all three shows, this setlist works and I didn't long for any variation after the first show. Then we got A Sort of Homecoming and MW.
    good to hear that
  3. Originally posted by Papo:After having seen three shows in person (Rome & Barcelona) I want to take back negative comments I have made about this tour.
    Exactly. You gotta see it to believe it.

4. We did!

And today marks the 30th anniversary of my first U2 show in the Olympiahalle - Munich. So amazing to have these adventures 30 years apart.

If all of our active forum posters would donate € 0,50 a year, we could pay all our hosting and storage bills without personal funding. Learn more